Become a part of the STEP community and information network
If you are not eligible to join STEP via one of our membership routes but have a keen interest in trust and estates and want to be kept at the cutting edge of developments within the industry, you can become a Friend of STEP.
Who should become a Friend of STEP?
Individuals who are eligible to become a Friend of STEP include professionals working in:
- Auctioneers and Valuers
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Medical Profession/Psychology
- Policy/Government Affairs
- Surveyors/Land Agents.
What do I gain from becoming a Friend of STEP?
- Discounts on advertising within the STEP Journal, our flagship publication. Friends of STEP receive a 20 per cent discount off the rate card on one advertisement per year, enabling you to reach our membership of over 22,000 wealth management professionals worldwide.
- Receive the STEP Journal, published six times a year, which contains industry news, regulatory and taxation updates, recruitment, an events calendar and the latest developments for practitioners.
- Receive our twice-weekly, award-winning News Digest e-Newsletter, containing a round-up of relevant industry news from across the world.
* STEP will send Friends of STEP an invitation to at least one event per year. There will not be a choice of events for you to select from.
How to become a Friend of STEP
Becoming a Friend of STEP is easy; simply download and complete the form, above, and return along with your annual subscription fee of GBP150/USD260/EUR185/CHF250 to:
11–19 Artillery Row,
London, SW1P 1RT
Email [email protected]